Sunday, June 16, 2013

Video - A Place Prepared For You

Sharing a dream I had last year to encourage anyone who may not have dad present today, Father's Day, because he has gone  home to be with the Lord. It is also meant to encourage anyone who lost a loved one that is now with Jesus. This dream will bless you as it blessed me.


The Lord speaks to me through many dreams and visions. Ever since I was a little boy I would dream multiple dreams throughout the night and still do. I want to make it clear that the Word of God is the final authority in my life and the spiritual fathers and mothers the Lord has put in my life sees to it, but Lord has always used dreams and visions to speak to me and His Word to confirm it.

I say this to encourage you to believe God for the keys to your dream language that you might begin to understand that not all your dreams are pizza dreams. Some dreams you are having hold keys, direction, impartations, blessing and much more. Job 33:14 says, for God may speak in one way or in another, yet man does not perceive it. In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falls upon men, while slumbering on their beds, then He opens the ears of men and seals their instruction.

Joel 2:25-29
I will restore to you the years that the swarming locust has eaten, the hopper, the destroyer, and the cutter, my great army, which I sent among you. You shall eat in plenty and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, who has dealt wondrously with you. And my people shall never again be put to shame. You shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the LORD your God and there is none else. And my people shall never again be put to shame.  "And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh; your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, and your young men shall see visions. Even on the male and female servants in those days I will pour out my Spirit.