Friday, June 7, 2013

Video - A Call To Intercession

Okay, so here goes...
 
The Lord spoke to me about posting video clips to the blog this year. This is new territory for me so please be patient with me as I figure out how to do this as I go. It never entered my mind to do clips, but it entered His. LOL
 
So I am having fun with it and most of all I am having fun with Abba.
 
A call to intercession is sounding from heaven like never before and God's people need to wake up and yield to the call. We must because it's our turn on deck, we are all there is. God gave me a dream about the call and the interpretation and it's awesome.
 
I hope you are blessed and encourage to intercede like never before. My prayer for you is the fire of God will be ignited in you and you will burn for the things God is burning for and then intercede until His hearts desires come to pass. Amen.
 
 

Until next time, may the Lord bless you and favor you. In Jesus' name! Amen!