Sunday, July 21, 2013

Kyle's Dream - A Call to Intercession

This is another call to intercession through a dream a good friend, Kyle Simmons, had this morning. I sense an urgency to share the dream and what I think the dream means, which is, the watchmen are not on the wall.

Brothers and sisters, we are the watchmen. We are the ones called to pray today. Please take a moment after you read this post and ask the Lord what part you play. He may need you to pray today only or He may ask you to pray daily until the burden lifts. One thing I am curtain of and that is this -

The Lord Has Need Of You. Amen.

Kyle's dream:

I knew something was coming from the sky. I was outside with some other people. All of a sudden I saw lights appearing in the sky. They were coming to the earth. And then more started appearing. They were coming down to the ground more like they were flying than coming straight down. I was in a big city with lots of buildings. When the lights hit the ground they destroyed things and they were ominous and created billows of smoke and cloud-like storm-looking clouds of grey and red. I thought we should run and find shelter. So I(we) ran to a large skyscraper and went into an open door on the back side of the building. Once inside there were no people inside or only 1 or 2. The "offices in the building almost had nothing in them, except some overturned furniture. We made it to a door that went to a slanted shingled roof. I went outside to look around and when I looked up I saw that the clouds had square shapes cut into them. as soon as I saw the shapes the spaceships appeared and I realized the spaceships were cloaked. I remember saying something and the ships uncloaked and sent an army of very large birds to the earth to capture us or kill us. We went back inside. The birds were like very large crows.
There was more in the dream, but that's all I can remember. I remember not really being afraid, and I remember praying. I think I felt bad for the people of the earth. It was like the ships were watching from above and waiting for movement or sound from people below.